|Melbourne Hunt - 2010 Season - 4th November 2010
Melbourne hunt is the oldest continuous hunt club in Australia. It was established in 1840 by George Watson with imported hounds from county Carlow in Ireland. |
The kennels were first situated at Kirks Bazaar in what is now Melbourne CBD and they have had many relocations gradually further and further away from the original site Victorias capital city Melbourne as its surrounding suburbs become more and more residential.
The kennels are now located on 60 acres in Pakenham which is within a 70 klm radius from Melbourne CBD and still within 1-3 hours of our hunting countr...